[Womoz] Website

Delphine delphine at mozilla-europe.org
Wed Oct 20 12:45:22 CEST 2010

Thanks Milos for helping out with this work.

I suggest we also start setting up the "website team" and report
regularly back to the mailing list, so as not to spam everyone here.
For the moment the people that have expressed the wish to contribute in
this team are: Julia, Gloria and Majken. (let me know if I got anyone
wrong / forgot someone here!)

If you are interested in participating in this work, please let us know
here so we can create the team as quickly as possible! thanks :)

Have a great day all

--
Delphine