[Womoz] translation survey

Andrea Balle arballe at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 22:09:05 CET 2010

No, Miriam.

I confused too. In Brazil, we have this degrees:

Ensino Fundamental -> the basic school
Ensino Médio -> the high school
Graduação -> we don't have a first cicle in college, we do the graduation
from the course of choose from the begging
Mestrado -> Master degree
Doutorado -> Phd
Pós-doc -> after phd

we also have the "tecnical courses", that's a professional course you can do
after Ensino Médio (high school). It's shorter than college and it's to
prepare practical professionals (you don't have any theoric base). But a lot
of people (me included) go direct to college, so, it's not obrigatory to put
this level. A person who did a tecnical course is considered graduated in
Ensino Medio, only with a plus.

I also don't know what is the A level.

I'm a little lost in how to translate that question. Please, help :)

hugs,

--
Andrea Balle
:::::