[Womoz] Re : mockup site

Majken Connor majken at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 16:54:28 CET 2010

I think the colors of the second go better w the logo, however I don't think
the style fits with the logo very well. I think the design looks nice, but
it's either a lot of wasted space or it's going to get lost on smaller
monitors.

If you can put the design up live somewhere I'd be happy to paste a
screenshot from my 13.3" ws and one of my kids' 10" netbooks.

Some more specific critiques:

- The heading and the logo need to look integrated.
-- If we don't want to feature the logo it should go to the bottom of the
page
- We should really mock it up with the full content.
-- A menu with 3 options should be designed differently than one w 5
options.
-- Also the UI should be informed by the actions we most want users to take,
which depends on laying out the content first, then designing around it.