[Womoz] subtitling and the fosdem video

jed jed jed at pculture.org
Sun Aug 29 16:31:59 CEST 2010

In case anyone it interested, I finally used the universal subtitles
widget<http://universalsubtitles.org>to apply the transcription of
Lukas' Fosdem 2010 video.  Then I updated the
embed code on the womoz mc site <http://womoz.mirocommunity.org> so that if
anyone would like to try it out and provide a translation, it's available:
http://womoz.mirocommunity.org/video/153/fosdem-2010-video-women-in-ope

Since it's the widget attached to the development site, I'd recommend
downloading the completed subtitles, you know, just in case.  I also wrapped
another video on the site:
http://womoz.mirocommunity.org/video/220/interview-with-flore-mozilla-w if
anyone it interested in trying the transcription portion.  If we just want
to try to make all videos subtitled on the site, I can change the embed on
all of them.

Let me know what you think.  And if you don't like it, I can take it off.

Janet